Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: That Warm Spring Night

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Truth Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That warm spring night
    When you fell asleep in my arms
    I laid there, holding you tight
    Time stood still, everything was perfect
    Everything felt right

    But as the warm night
    Faded into another of those spring days
    Both of us knew, there was nothing we could do
    Cuz we'd both soon go our seperate ways

    Don't let the sun set on the possibility
    Of all the good things that could happen between you and me
    Don't let the moon rise on your broken heart
    Since I'm not there, to finish whats yet to start

    As we laid there, with the fan blowing in our hair
    I recalled all those moments, that were so priceless
    Like that night of our first kiss
    Or how I still get butterflies
    Everytime I look into your eyes

    Don't cry, when I say good bye
    Lets just make the best of our last day
    Since we live hours away
    I'll spend the summer fighting off the blues
    Knowing you're mine to lose

    Don't let the sun set on the possibility
    Of all the good things that could happen between you and me
    Don't let the moon rise on your broken heart
    Since I'm not there, to finish whats yet to start

    - The Truth -

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ray Finkle's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I liked it alot. Made me smile, but at the same time, made me feel a bit down. But alot of things in life are like that.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    good song work material...but as for me..not all my songs have to rhyme...but still a liker in my book...

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner parch's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    great man...
    this is developed thought and it works for me.. nice structure and nice point
    yeah
    yeah

    ___---parch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •